Questions Need To Be Answered IN Health Care Debate!
Some preliminary info first.
Members of congress and the President swear to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. They do everything they can to dismantle it. They say it is a “living, breathing, document.” Interesting that the only thing they think is written in concrete about it is, WHAT IS NOT IN IT, but was misinterpreted by black robed thugs, to wit:
Separation of Church and State is not in it— Right to privacy (abortion) is NOT in it— Right to free government health care IS NOT IN IT!
Democratic congressmen and senators and the President have been demonizing the Health Care industry.
They should clean up their own closets first, see if you have ever heard of these characters:
- Blagojevich: Indicted on Federal Corruption Charges.
- Rangle: Under investigation of hiding personal gains for rental property in the Carribian.
- William Jefferson: Bribery, money laundering and misusing his congressional office.
- Spitzer of New York: resigned after revelations that he was involved in a prostitution ring.
- Geitner: Failed to pay taxes.
- Murtha: Abscam and lying about our Marines.
- Dixon: Indicted for perjury.
- Dodd: Preferential Mortgage treatment.
- Daschle: Tax Evasion
- Kilpatrick: Charged with perjury, obstruction of justice and official misconduct stemming from a sex scandal and a whistle-blower lawsuit.
Now, name ONE executive from the Medical Insurance industry (which employs MILLIONS of people which will loose their jobs if Obama has his way) who is under investigation? You can’t.
Name ONE government social program that has worked?
Social Security: INSOLVENT— For the past 3 months Social Security has been upside down on what is takes in verses it’s payouts. It reached parity 4 months ago, something that was not suppose to happen for nearly 10 years from now. Social Security in the Red.
War On Poverty: FAILED —- Even after spending 5.4 trillion dollars.
Medicare: FAILED —- Could You Die Faster? Medicare’s Broke.
TARP: FAILED —- Failed Bank List
Stimulus Package: FAILEDTime for a Second Stimulus?
Only someone who is putting out doublespeak could POSSIBLY claim the government is helpful in ANYTHING it does. Congress who has been controlled by democrats for the last 3 years and congress writes the spending bills, so the mess we are in now cannot be blamed completely on the Bush administration. OUR COUNTRY IS BANKRUPT, and it is because we were never meant to be a mommy (read “socialist) state where we get our every want.
The problem that the Obama administration and the people who voted for it has is this, make believe (hope and change) makes one feel good, however reality should put an end to it. The Apostle Paul wrote something 2000 years ago that is apropos to them: “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” (1 Cor 13:11). It is CHILDISH FANTASY to think you can have something from nothing (evolution anyone?). Liberals (socialists and communists) have had this Utopian Idea for over 100 years now, the reality is, things cost money, money is actually the trading of peoples time (parts of their lives) for an agreed upon commodity (money, food, product, etc.).
So these questions need to be answered before it is to late and we become serfs, and they have to be answered in reality, not with what we “hope” it should be:
1. How can we let corrupt people in congress and the Whitehouse, who are responsible for bankrupting our country touch our health?
2. Since every other program has failed miserably, how is government run health care going to fair any differently?
3. Since every program has had MAJOR (3 digit multiples) true costs instead of estimated costs, what will be the result if the criminals in congress get their hands on our health care?
b. No end of life care?
c. Pushing people to assisted suicide?
d. Denying procedures or types of health care by a government bureaucrat.
4. Since there will be no profit from the years of school and the monetary cost of that education, and the high responsibility for peoples lives, what quality of people will become doctors? (Remember, with government contracts, the ones who get the contract are the lowest bidders.)
5. Do you desire not to have elective corrective surgeries such as lasik, stomach stapling, corrective dental procedures such as straighten teeth (braces), etc.?
6. If it will be so good, why doesn’t congress agree with going on it?
Adults know that fantasy is not real, some children do also, however, the majority in this country, and in congress, and in the White House are living in Alice in Wonderland!
Next time: What Is The Best Bible Study Method For A Family?
3 Comments »